Coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine research registry
The NHS COVID-19 vaccine registry allows members of the public to register their interest and be contacted to participate in clinical studies. Sign up to be contacted about coronavirus vaccine research.
Before you start
You can sign up to give permission for researchers to contact you about taking part in COVID-19 vaccine studies.
By collecting details about people who are interested in taking part in vaccine studies, the service will help cut down the time it takes to find volunteers for vaccine studies. This will help us to carry out studies and find a vaccine faster.
You can sign up if you are 18 or over, and live in the UK.
You are not signing up to take part in a specific health study when you use this service. You are letting researchers know you're happy for them to contact you if they think you might be suitable to take part in their studies.
More information about taking part in research and other opportunities to take part in COVID-19 research can be found at www.bepartofresearch.uk
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine research registry
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): information on health services
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): StopCOVID NI Proximity App
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): taking care of your mental health and wellbeing
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): testing and contact tracing
- Coronavirus: fact checker
- StopCOVID NI proximity App: additional information