Temporary celebrant application form

Date published: 16 November 2018

A Humanist marriage celebrant must apply to conduct each marriage by completing the ‘Application for temporary appointment of a Humanist celebrant for civil marriages in Northern Ireland’ form.


Share this page


Would you like to leave feedback about this page? Send us your feedback