Pension Credit application form

Date published: 25 July 2018

Use form PC1 to apply for Pension Credit in writing.

You also have to use form PC1H if your money, savings and investments, with those of your partner if you have one, add up to more than £10,000.


Would you like to leave feedback about this page? Send us your feedback