Immigration status statement

Date published: 28 July 2015

If you are not a UK, EEA (European Economic Area) or Swiss national and want to marry or form a civil partnership in Northern Ireland you'll need to complete an immigration status statement.


You can find guidance on completing this form at the link below.


Share this page


Would you like to leave feedback about this page? Send us your feedback