Change of name application form for child under 18

Date published: 12 October 2018

If you want to change the name or surname of a child under 18 years of age you should complete the form below. The form must be completed by a qualified applicant(s) and witnessed by either a Justice of the Peace (JP), a lay magistrate or a solicitor.


Find a Justice of the Peace (JP) or a lay magistrate by contacting the Judicial & Customer Services Group.


Share this page


Your comments are anonymous and can’t be responded to - if you would like a reply, use the feedback form.

Your comments
Plain text only, 750 characters maximum. Don't include personal or financial information.