Change of name application form for anyone 18 or over

Date published: 12 October 2018

Anyone over the age of 18 can apply for a change of name(s) or surname. You must complete and sign the application form below, in front of either a Justice of the Peace (JP), a lay magistrate or a solicitor.


Find a Justice of the Peace (JP) or lay magistrate in your area by contacting the Judicial & Customer Services Group.


Share this page


Would you like to leave feedback about this page? Send us your feedback