Rent Officer for Northern Ireland

Contact details for the Rent Officer, who works out the maximum rent that can be charged for any rent-controlled tenancy. If you are unhappy with the rent which has been worked out, contact the Rent Officer, who will send you details of how to apply to a Rent Assessment

Level 3
Causeway Exchange
1-7 Bedford Street

Map location

Share this page


Would you like to leave feedback about this page? Send us your feedback