Vehicle damage compensation claim form

Date published: 25 January 2019

If you are involved in an accident and believe that the Department for Infrastructure is responsible, you can make a claim for compensation using the form below.


Privacy notice

You can find out how any personal information you submit to the DfI Roads Claims Unit when using this service will be handled by viewing its privacy notice.


Share this page


Would you like to leave feedback about this page? Send us your feedback