Pensions and divorce or dissolution BR20 form

Date published: 30 March 2018

If you get divorced or your civil partnership is dissolved, the courts can decide that your additional State Pension should be shared as part of the  financial settlement.


Complete this form to give details of your additional State Pension.


Share this page


Your comments are anonymous and can’t be responded to - if you would like a reply, use the feedback form.

Your comments
Plain text only, 750 characters maximum. Don't include personal or financial information.