Notice of intention to apply for criminal damage compensation (Form C1a)

Date published: 09 August 2018

If you want to make a claim for criminal damage compensation, you must first submit a form giving notice of your intention to apply. 


You can find out how any personal information you submit to Compensation Services  will be handled by viewing their privacy notice.


Share this page


Your comments are anonymous and can’t be responded to - if you would like a reply, use the feedback form.

Your comments
Plain text only, 750 characters maximum. Don't include personal or financial information.