House sales incorporating equity sharing: a tenant's guide

Date published: 04 January 2016

Tenants of the Northern Ireland Housing Executive (NIHE) or registered housing associations, the social landlords, may choose to buy part of their dwelling if it is not financially possible to buy the property in full. This is known as equity sharing.


This is a guide to equity sharing.


Share this page


Your comments are anonymous and can’t be responded to - if you would like a reply, use the feedback form.

Your comments
Plain text only, 750 characters maximum. Don't include personal or financial information.