Apply to have certain convictions disregarded

Date published: 28 June 2018

If you have a conviction or caution for a homosexual offence, which is no longer criminal, you can apply to have it removed from police and court records. The activity must have been consensual, with a person aged 17 or over and must not be an offence today.

To apply, use the application form below. The guidance notes will provide further information on eligible offences and help you complete the form.


Your comments are anonymous and can’t be responded to - if you would like a reply, use the feedback form.

Your comments
Plain text only, 750 characters maximum. Don't include personal or financial information.