Application for a Voluntary Individual Vehicle Approval (IVA)

Date published: 12 November 2018

You can apply for a Voluntary IVA if you have a registered vehicle and later on converted it to carry an occupied wheelchair because you now want to use the vehicle as a Class B taxi. The application form is below.


Share this page


Your comments are anonymous and can’t be responded to - if you would like a reply, use the feedback form.

Your comments
Plain text only, 750 characters maximum. Don't include personal or financial information.