Claim for help with health and travel costs – form HC1

Date published: 06 July 2018

Use form HC1 to claim for help with paying for health and travel costs for you, your partner or your children. 


Please read the notes on the form before filling it in - they will help you make your claim correctly.


Share this page


Would you like to leave feedback about this page? Send us your feedback