How you can help
Education opens up a world of opportunities for children and young people. Parental involvement and encouragement plays an essential part, from the very early years through to the vital exam stages.
Among the things you can do to help your child in the early years are:
When your child gets older you can:
- show an interest in their day at school
- talk to them about their homework
- help them make the best choices for their future
- help them plan their future education and career
You can find out more information about what you can do in this section:
Actively supporting your child can make a big difference to how well they do at school and to fulfilling their potential.
More useful links
- Pre-school development and learning
- Schools, learning and development
- 14-19: education, employment and training options