Personal Independence Payment Centre (Northern Ireland)
PO BOX 42, LIMAVADY
This is for Northern Ireland residents only.
If you are in England, Scotland or Wales visit Gov.uk
For new claims to Personal Independence Payment (PIP):
- phone: 0800 012 1573
For existing claims and enquiries
- phone 0800 587 0932
Text-phone number: 0800 587 0937 (for deaf or hard of hearing users and customers with speech difficulties)
Phone line opening hours:
- Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 4.00pm (excluding public holidays)
- Contacting 08 and 03 numbers
If you use sign language
You can use British Sign Language (BSL) or Irish Sign Language (ISL) to contact the Personal Independence Payment Centre.
To use the video relay service:
- Check that you can use the BSL video relay service
- Check that you can use the ISL video relay service
- contact the Personal Independence Payment Centre via the video relay service
- The interpreter will check whether you require BSL or ISL.
If you are transgender and want to claim PIP or have a query, you can email: