Falls Road Jobs & Benefits office
All Jobs & Benefits offices are now open on an appointment basis. If you do not have an appointment, you will be seen at the Welcome Desk or an appointment will be arranged for a suitable date and time. You will be asked to observe 1 metre social distancing, where practicable, and hand sanitiser, sprays, wipes and face coverings will be available for the voluntary use of staff and visitors.
If you are asked to come to an appointment, it is important you turn up, as failure to do so may affect your payments.
If you need an urgent appointment in your local Jobs & Benefits office, telephone 0300 200 7822, stay on the line, and a call handler will connect you to your local Jobs & Benefits office.
You should advise when booking your appointment if you need interpreting support.19 Falls Road
For Universal Credit enquiries or support with your claim:
- Freephone: 0800 012 1331
- Textphone: 0800 012 1441 (for deaf or hard of hearing users and customers with speech difficulties)
For Jobseeker’s Allowance, Income Support or Social Fund only:
- Freephone: 0800 022 4250
For queries about other benefits, financial support or employment, or to book an appointment at your local Jobs & Benefits office:
- Phone number: 0300 200 7822
- Textphone number: 0800 587 1297 (for deaf or hard of hearing users and customers with speech difficulties)
- Fax: 028 9013 8000 (Customer Enquiries) / 028 9013 8001 (Finance) / 028 9013 8001 (Social Fund) / 028 9054 2823 (Job Related enquiries)
- Email: fallsrd.jobsandbenefits@DFCNI.GOV.UK
If you are transgender and wish to make a claim or have a query, you can email: email@example.com
The office is open Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 5.00pm (excluding public holidays)
Phone lines are currently open Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 4.00pm (excluding public holidays).