Falls Road Jobs & Benefits office
All Jobs & Benefits offices are now open for business on an appointment basis. Only those with a pre-booked appointment will be admitted to the office. You will be asked to observe social distancing, to use hand sanitiser and to wear a face covering.
It’s important you turn up if asked, as failure to do so may affect your payments.
For Universal Credit enquiries or support with your claim:
- Freephone: 0800 012 1331
- Textphone: 0800 012 1441 (for deaf or hard of hearing users and customers with speech difficulties)
For Jobseeker’s Allowance, Income Support or Social Fund only:
- Freephone: 0800 022 4250
For Employment Services:
- Phone number: 0300 200 7822
- Textphone number: 0800 587 1297 (for deaf or hard of hearing users and customers with speech difficulties)
- Fax: 028 9013 8000 (Customer Enquiries) / 028 9013 8001 (Finance) / 028 9013 8001 (Social Fund) / 028 9054 2823 (Job Related enquiries)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to COVID-19 the Department for Communities is experiencing a very high volume of benefits calls. It may take longer to answer your call.
If you are transgender and wish to make a claim or have a query, you can email: email@example.com
Phone lines are currently open Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 4.00pm (excluding public holidays).