NI Redundancy Payments Service

If your employer is insolvent and makes you redundant, you may be able to claim Statutory Redundancy Pay, by filling in the Redundancy Payments application form.

Adelaide House
39-49 Adelaide Street
Phone: 0800 585 811

Map location

Share this page


Your comments are anonymous and can’t be responded to - if you would like a reply, use the feedback form.

Your comments
Plain text only, 750 characters maximum. Don't include personal or financial information.