Skip to content

Driver licensing

Driving licences are still being processed by the Driver & Vehicle Agency (DVA), Coleraine. Send your application to:

Driver & Vehicle Agency
Driver Licensing
Castlerock Road
BT51 3TB

Changes from 8 June 2015 in GB to the paper counterpart of driving licences do not affect driving licences issued by DVA in NI. NI licences still require both the plastic photocard and paper counterpart.