Skip to content

Buses, lorries and goods vehicles

How to apply for your vocational licence

Adding provisional categories to your licence

How to apply for your higher category theory and practical driving tests

Theory test and practical tests for vocational categories

Driver Certificate of Professional Competence

What you need to drive in a professional capacity

Digital tachographs

Applying and replacing a driver or company card, fees and driver hours

Roadside compliance

Roadside compliance for lorries, buses, coaches and taxis

Your driving conduct for larger vehicles, minibuses or buses

You must tell DVA about driving convictions