Network Personnel (European Social Fund project)
The Community Family Support Programme as operated by Network Personnel targets families with one, or more individuals, not in education, employment or training, willing to accept support, empowering them to make positive changes for a more secure future.
Families will be enrolled on CFSP following consideration of social, health and economic status. If you or a family member are aged 16 to 65 and are not in education, employment or training, CFSP offers a combination of one-to-one interventions including:
• unemployed/lone/young parent(s)
• residing in areas of deprivation
• poor educational/skills attainment
• mental/physical health issues/isolation
• housing issues/poverty
• engaged with social services/criminal justice system
• risk-taking behaviours
• difficulties in family relationships
CFSP also offers help and advice to address your needs and gives access to a range of positive opportunities.
To find out if you qualify for CFSP, visit Community Family Support Programme.
CFSP, delivered by Netwrok Personnel, is available in the following District Council areas:
- Antrim and Newtownabbey Borough Council
- Fermanagh and Omagh District Council
- Mid and East Antrim Borough Council
- Mid Ulster District Council
If you don't qualify for CFSP you can find other projects provided as part of the European Social Fund on the page below:
If you would like to apply for CFSP, contact Network Personnel by one of the methods below.
Andrew McCutcheon, CFSP Manager, Network Personnel
The Rainey Centre, 80-82 Rainey Street