People 1st (European Social Fund project)
The Community Family Support Programme, delivered by People 1st, is for families wanting help and support to address any health, social and economic issues that impact their daily lives. It is aimed at people aged 16 or over who are not in education, employment or training. To find out if you qualify, visit Community Family Support Programme.
It can help families with high levels of need to reach their full potential by helping them to:
- access suitable education, employment and training opportunities
- create CVs
- search for jobs and prepare for job interviews
- develop self-confidence
- develop their parenting skills
- improve family relationships
- manage money
- receive benefit advice
It can also give referrals to specialist support agencies.
CSFP, delivered by People 1st is available in:
- Ards and North Down Borough Council
- Lisburn and Castlereagh District Council
If you do not qualify for CSFP, you can find other projects provided as part of the European Social Fund on the page below:
If you would like to apply for CFSP, contact People 1st by one of the methods below.