Extern Works (European Social Fund project)
Extern Works is a project organised by Extern Group as part of the European Social Fund. It is aimed at:
- medium to high risk offenders - current and non current
- medium to high risk offenders on probationary license
- medium health offenders in secure units
- homeless individuals
- black and minority ethnic women (including those within the criminal justice system)
- individuals with learning disabilities and difficulties
Extern Works is a tailored, wraparound training programme providing life skills, social skills and vocational training to adults. Participants will receive hands-on experience and through the provision of assessment guidance, support and training, the project provides prisoners with clear pathways to employment and learning. Extern Works also provides accredited qualifications in a range of areas including catering, electrical, employability, essential skills, IT, joining, warehousing and waste recycling.
Extern Works is available in the Greater Belfast area.
If you do not qualify for this project, you can find other projects provided as part of the European Social Fund on the page below:
If you would like to apply for Extern Works, contact Extern Group by one of the methods below.
Would you like to leave feedback about this page? Send us your feedback