What to do
Be cautious with all emails, especially GDPR-related emails. You should:
- never open suspicious looking emails or click on a suspicious link
- not forward or respond to suspicious looking emails
- carefully examine links and sender addresses before replying to any email even if it is legitimate
- never open attachments on emails you are suspicious of
- never give your log-on names, passwords or account information to a third party by email
Remember, if you can spot a scam, you can stop a scam.