Speakers part 1
- Mark Kennedy (Curator of Road and Rail Transport, National Museums and Galleries Northern Ireland) – ‘Early Bus Services’
- Francis Jones (Archive Education Officer, NI Screen) - ‘An Audio Visual presentation on road transport in Ireland’
- Roddy Hegarty (Director, Cardinal Tomás Ó Fiaich Library) - ‘The Harry Coyle Collection’
- Jayne Hutchinson (PRONI) - ‘Transport records at PRONI’
Speakers part 2
- Howard Cunningham (Irish Transport Heritage) - ‘Preserved Buses in Northern Ireland'
- Irvine Miller - 'Early Days of Ulsterbus'