- Mark Kennedy (Curator of Road and Rail Transport, National Museums and Galleries Northern Ireland) – ‘Early Bus Services’
- Francis Jones (Archive Education Officer, NI Screen) - ‘An Audio Visual presentation on road transport in Ireland’
- Howard Cunningham (Irish Transport Heritage) - ‘Preserved Buses in Northern Ireland'
- Irvine Miller - 'Early Days of Ulsterbus'
- Roddy Hegarty (Director, Cardinal Tomás Ó Fiaich Library) - ‘The Harry Coyle Collection’
- Jayne Hutchinson (PRONI) - ‘Transport records at PRONI’
NMNI’s exhibition ‘Barricades to Bus Passes – 50 Years of Ulsterbus’ will be at PRONI from 19th October 2017. This exhibition marks the 50th anniversary of Ulsterbus and shows the company’s unusual history and its achievements in the face of considerable adversity. The exhibition also reflects major milestones for Ulsterbus, including how the company eventually returned to profitability in 1967 as well as its major rebrand in 1990.
- PRONI opening hours and getting here
- admission is FREE, however booking is advised. Register for this event at Eventbrite
- the Heritage Cafe at PRONI will be open from 9.30 am to 3.00 pm