PWC Professional Services Academy (part-time)
Are you interested in a career in business services and working in sectors like financial crime, compliance testing, customer management and business operations? If you successfully finish the PwC academy you will get industry recognised qualifications and a potential job offer to join the Belfast team.
The Professional Services Academy will be delivered over a twelve-weeks on a part-time basis. Training will be a mix of online and onsite learning delivered by Belfast Metropolitan College (BMC) under the Assured Skills programme.
Online training will take place on Monday and Wednesday evenings from 6.00 pm to 9.30 pm. Onsite training will take place at BMC on Saturdays from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm.
Those chosen for the academy will receive practical training in these areas:
- project management
- business analysis
- communication and presentation skills
- commercial awareness
- Microsoft and Google tools
Completing the course successfully will guarantee a job interview with PwC.
Who can apply
- be at least 18-years-old
- you must have been awarded at least a Level 5 qualification (Higher National Diploma (HND) or Foundation Degree) at the point of application
- have a right to work and to take on Assured Skills Training in the UK at the point of application and not be disqualified from doing either by reason of their immigration status
- proof of this will be required in order to progress to interview
Applicants should be aware that if necessary, PwC will use further shortlisting measures for candidates:
- evidence of ability to communicate complex information
- evidence of ability to plan and organise tasks to meet a deadline
How to apply
Apply online at: PwC - Professional Services Part Time Academy Application
The closing date for applications is noon on 16 June 2023.
As part of the application process you will need to complete all of the questions.
Interview and training dates
- an information session will be held on Monday 3 July 2023
- interviews will be held on 4, 5 and 6 July 2023
- training will take place from Monday 24 July to Saturday 14 October 2023
Disability requirements and reasonable adjustment requests
To make sure that applicants have the chance to show the best of their abilities in an application or interview situation, any reasonable adjustment requests will be considered.
If any reasonable adjustment is needed to complete the application or interview process, or to take part in the academy then note this in the application and provide full details of the adjustment needed.
Evidence to support adjustment requests may be required.
For more information on this academy or to receive updates on new academy opportunities as they arise, email your enquiry to email@example.com.
To find out how your information will be managed, view the: Privacy notice for Assured Skills.