This series is also available on the reverse of the paper Discoverer series (1:50,000).
- background mapping showing roads, settlements and townlands
- cartographically identical to the reverse of the paper Discoverer series maps
- reduced colour without Irish Grid lines makes this suitable for overlaying vector data
- geo-referenced: Irish Grid coordinates can be found for any point on the map using GI software and can be used with other OSNI mapping
- ideal mid-level scale for background mapping
- development and land use planning
- can be overlaid with customer geographical, address or business data
- derived directly from OSNI Discoverer database
- can be displayed on most graphics software packages
- area covered by each tile 20km x 20km
This data is available under Open Data Licence.