Work and business
Employers should make every effort to help people to work from home where they can. But where work cannot be done at home, employers should take clear, practical steps to help protect workers and create safe places to work.
In consultation with industry, guidance has been produced on how to work safely in different types of workplace.
Advice and guidance is available at the following links:
- Working safely in different business settings
- Guide to making workplaces safer
- Workplace safety guidelines and social distancing
- Advice and guidance for places of work
- Invest NI: coronavirus (COVID-19) operational excellence checklists
- COVID-19 in a business setting - a quick guide for employers
- Coronavirus updates: support for your business
Tourism and hospitality
The Department for the Economy and Tourism Northern Ireland have developed guidance for:
- business owners, operators and workers in hotels and other tourist accommodation
- indoor and outdoor attractions and experiences
- hospitality businesses including restaurants, cafes, pubs and bars
The guidance is intended to help businesses make decisions that will allow them to re-open as safely as possible for both their workers and customers.
Advice and guidance is available from Tourism NI at the following links:
- Working safely during COVID-19 in the visitor economy
- Guidance for hotels and accommodation
- Guidance for restaurants, pubs and bars
There is further detailed information and sources of advice and assistance on sporting events at these links: