Get tips on getting the most from your school days, finding the right qualifications, revision, passing those all-important exams and getting into college or university. This section has all the information you need to get the best out of your education.
Choices at 14 to 19
There are lots of decisions you will have to make about your education once you reach 14. Find out all you should know about the different courses, qualifications and career paths available.
- 14 to 19: your options in education, employment and training (education, learning and skills section)
Exams, tests and the curriculum
Find out more about the Revised Curriculum, exams and tests.
Going to university or college
Are you planning on going into further or higher education once you finish school? Here's some information on what life could be like if you decide to go for it.
- Is Higher Education for you? (education, learning and skills section)
- Student finance: Northern Ireland (education, learning and skills section)
Studying doesn't have to be a nightmare. Find out more about how to organise your time and study more effectively.
- Revision tips: taking exams (education, learning and skills section)
- Revision tips: getting organised (education, learning and skills section)
School isn't just about learning in the classroom, there are clubs you can join or activities you can take part in when classes are over. Find out what might be available to you at school after hours.
The issue of climate change is becoming ever more important. Take a look at some ideas on how you can do your bit for the environment at school.