Skip to content

Vehicle tax and registration

Getting vehicle tax or declaring a vehicle off the road

Taxing a vehicle or making a SORN can now be done online.

Abolition of the vehicle tax disc

Motorists no longer have to display a paper tax disc

Vehicle registration

Vehicles are now registered by DVLA in Swansea

Vehicle registration and motor tax enquiries

Contact details for Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency

Importing and exporting a vehicle

Procedures for importing and exporting a vehicle