How to contact DVA, complain or claim compensation
The Driver & Vehicle Agency (DVA) offers a wide range of services within the Agency, from driver licensing to vehicle and driver testing. DVA is committed to providing a high standard of service, and continually strives to improve performance.
Contact with DVA
Contact details for DVA are available at the links below:
- Driver & Vehicle Agency - Driver Licence Enquiries (contacts section)
- Vehicle and Driver Testing (contacts section)
or you can email:
- Driver & Vehicle Agency - Vehicle Test Booking (do it online section)
- Driver & Vehicle Agency - Driving Theory Test Booking (do it online section)
- Driver & Vehicle Agency - Practical Driving Test Booking (do it online section)
What if things go wrong?
If you are not satisfied with the service you have received, ask to speak to the office or centre manager, as they can deal with most complaints quickly and informally.
If your complaint is not resolved informally, you can make a formal complaint. Full details of the DVA's formal complaints procedure is available below:
DVA aim to reply to all formal complaints within ten working days.
Sometimes when things go wrong you may be entitled to compensation. The circumstances in which you can claim compensation are set out in procedures below: