Skip to content

Approved Driving Instructors

If you're paying someone to teach you to drive they must be registered with the Driver & Vehicle Agency (DVA). Only Approved Driving Instructors (ADIs) can charge for lessons. The links below lead to searchable lists of ADIs by county with a separate page for ADIs who operate in the Greater Belfast area.

More useful links