Skip to content

Vehicle tax and registration

Vehicle tax and Statutory Off Road Notification (SORN) (GOV.UK website)

The Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA) in Swansea is now responsible for vehicle tax and declaring a vehicle off the road

Vehicle registration and number plates (GOV.UK website)

If you need advice on registering your vehicle, changing the details on your registration certificate or replacing a registration certificate, you need to contact DVLA in Swansea