AccessNI application forms
When you apply for certain types of jobs, or some voluntary positions, you may be asked to apply for a criminal history record check also known as an AccessNI check.
AccessNI has withdrawn the option to pay by credit/debit card for a Basic disclosure. The application form for a Basic disclosure is now amended. All applications for a Basic disclosure must use the amended form with immediate effect.
Guidance for completing or amending AccessNI forms
- Guidance for completing basic application form (PDF 36 KB)
- Guidance for completing standard application form (PDF 38 KB)
- Guidance for completing enhanced application form (PDF 38 KB)
- Help with PDF files
Forms about checking ID
Continuation forms for names history and addresses
Cost of a check
A check costs:
- £26 – basic or standard check
- £30 – enhanced check
- £150 - one off registration fee for organisations to use AccessNI services. This includes the processing of registered body details and an enhanced check on the lead signatory
- £10 - registration of each counter signatory