Skip to content

Forms and guides for EU students (2014/2015)

If you are a student from another EU country studying in Northern Ireland in 2014/2015, you apply for finance by completing the relevant application form. You can find information on the forms below.

Full-time students

New Students

If you are an EU student applying for a Tuition Fee Loan for a full-time course starting in 2014/2015 forms will be available soon.

Continuing full-time EU students

If you are a continuing full-time EU student you should automatically receive an application form in the post.

Change of circumstances

If your course, income or family circumstances change you can tell the Student Finance Services European Team using the EUCO1 form which should be available soon.

Tuition fee loan request form

Students who have already applied for finance and want to amend the amount of tuition fee they have requested should complete a tuition fee loan request form.

Part-time EU students

If you are a part-time EU student, complete the Tuition Fee Grant application form below:

  • forms for 2014/15 should be available soon

Evidence of income

If you are applying for financial help that's based on your income you will need to send in evidence of your income. The documents you need to send vary between different EU countries.

More useful links