Skip to content

Travel, transport and roads online

Get travel health advice, apply for a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC), pay for or challenge a parking ticket (Penalty Charge Notice), or report a problem with roads or pavements.

Travel advice

UK passports


Problems with roads or pavements

Cross border travel

Consents and Licences for Roads