Skip to content

Apply for a vehicle licence (car tax) form V10(NI)

Apply for car tax using a V10(NI) form with your V5C(NI) registration certificate or V5C/2 new keepers supplement.


You can tax your vehicle using a V10(NI) ‘Vehicle licence application’ form. The documents you have will determine whether you can get your tax disc at a Post Office® branch, at a Driver & Vehicle Agency (DVA) local office or by post to:

Coleraine County Hall
Castlerock Road
BT51 3TB

How to use this service

Download the form from the link below and fill it in. The form includes useful guidance notes and information including where to send the form.

More useful links