Skip to content

Apply for a vehicle licence refund form V14 (NI)

Use form V14(NI) to apply to return your vehicle licence (tax disc) and claim a refund if you are taking your vehicle off the road or selling it.

How to use this service

Download the form from the link below and fill it in. The form includes useful guidance notes and information including where to send the form.

More useful links