Get a State Pension statement online
Calculate what your State Pension is likely to be when you reach State Pension age.
Great Britain changed the law to introduce a new State Pension for men and women who will reach State Pension age on or after 6 April 2016.
The changes to State Pension are not yet law in Northern Ireland. If the Northern Ireland Assembly passes similar legislation, these changes will be made here and would apply to:
- men born on or after 6 April 1951
- women born on or after 6 April 1953
You can get a State Pension statement online if you:
- are more than four months away from State Pension age
- are not widowed or someone whose civil partner has died
You can also get a statement by completing an application form (BR19) and sending it to the Future Pension Centre if you are more than thirty days away from State Pension age.
How to use this service
To find out how much State Pension you are likely to receive when you reach State Pension age, you can:
- get an online pension statement from the Future Pension Centre if you live in the UK
- apply using form (BR19) and send to the Future Pension Centre
- Future Pension Centre (contacts section)
- Technical advice for using the online State Pension statement service (pensions and retirement planning section)