Find a job
Jobcentreonline lists all current vacancies throughout Jobs and Benefits offices and JobCentres in Northern Ireland. It also links to job vacancies in 29 European countries.
Jobs and Benefits Offices / JobCentres
There is a network of 35 Jobs and Benefits offices and JobCentres throughout Northern Ireland where you can get information on job vacancies.
Staff will help you get details of all the support services available to you, including how to join training programmes.
The job search database provides an up-to-the-minute listing of all jobs notified to JobCentres and the European Job Mobility Portal. The jobs are open to European Union and European Economic Area nationals.
Moving from Incapacity Benefit to Employment and Support Allowance
People who move from Incapacity Benefit to Employment and Support Allowance receive full assistance to help them prepare for, and move into work. Clients will receive the services of a trained Employment Service Adviser in order to identify the most appropriate support, including advising on programmes available.
Through initiatives such as Steps to Work, Employment Service Support and a range of Disability Employment Service programmes, staff will provide flexible work-focused support, tailored to the specific needs of each client. By offering training opportunities, job search skills, work experience placements and supported job opportunities, there is assistance to overcome barriers and provide a path back into employment.
- Steps to Work
- Employment Service Support
- Help with finding work (people with disabilities section)
- Local Employment Intermediary Service (LEMIS)
More useful links
- Careers Service (education, learning and skills section)
- Education and jobs abroad (education, learning and skills section)
- Starting your own business (education, learning and skills theme)
- Starting your own business: the basics (nibusinessinfo website)
- Starting a new job
- Benefits and help when looking for work (money, tax and benefits section)
- Jobseekers Allowance (money, tax and benefits section)