Skip to content

Energy Efficiency grants

You may be able to get energy efficiency grants and offers to help you make energy saving improvements to your home. These grants and offers come from government, your local council or your energy supplier.

Who is eligible?

The Warm Homes grant provides a package of energy-efficiency and heating measures tailored to each household. The Warm Homes Scheme is delivered on behalf of the Department for Social Development by Bryson Charitable Group and H & A Mechanical Services.

Available Grants

To find out more about what financial support is currently available, speak to the advisors on freephone 0800 1422865 at Bryson Energy.

More useful links