Skip to content

Apply for a replacement vehicle licence (tax disc) form V20(NI)

Form V20(NI) is available for you to get a replacement (duplicate) vehicle licence if your original has been lost, stolen or defaced.


You must replace your tax disc if it has been lost, stolen, destroyed or damaged, or if the figures on it can’t be read because the disc has faded. You can get a duplicate tax disc in person or by post by using a V20(NI) 'Application for duplicate tax disc'.

How to use this service

Download the form from the link below and fill it in. The form includes useful guidance notes and information including where to send the form.

More useful links