Skip to content

We can't find the page you're looking for

The page you are looking for on the nidirect website has not been found. If you have typed the URL directly into the address bar in your browser please check it's right. If you got here following a link from another website, that link may no longer be correct.

Here are some options

If you're having trouble finding the information you want, try the following pages:

Support and safety in your home | nidirect

Information on getting support and being safe at home. Advice for people who live on boats and in mobile homes, as well as information on fire prevention, animals, pets, and weed control.

Domestic rate poundages 2014 to 2015 | nidirect

Find out the rate poundage for your area and calculate your domestic rate bill for the year 2014 to 2015.

Gas Safe Register | nidirect

Gas Safe Register replaced CORGI in Northern Ireland on 1 April 2010. It is the official hallmark for gas safety. Gas Safe Register manages the register of gas engineers who are properly qualified to work with gas in ...

Students urged to be mindful of safety | nidirect

If you're a student at university or college, now that the new term is under way, it's important to be aware of your own safety. Whether it's returning home late from the library or from a night out, there are things ...

Check the risk of flooding in your area | nidirect

What is the likelihood of flooding in your area? Use the Rivers Agency's Strategic Flood Map to find out