Skip to content

We can't find the page you're looking for

The page you are looking for on the nidirect website has not been found. If you have typed the URL directly into the address bar in your browser please check it's right. If you got here following a link from another website, that link may no longer be correct.

Here are some options

If you're having trouble finding the information you want, try the following pages:

Taxes and you | nidirect

Information for young people about taxes and paying National Insurance

Getting credits towards your State Pension | nidirect

Sometimes you may not be able to pay National Insurance. In many cases, the government may give you credits so you can carry on building up State Pension entitlement. Find out who can get credits, and whether you need ...

Taxes | nidirect

Everything you need to know about tax - including how to pay it, how to reclaim and who to contact about it

Applying for a National Insurance number if you live in Northern Ireland | nidirect

How to apply for a National Insurance number,and what to do if you lose it

Working while you study : paying tax | nidirect

Paying Income Tax and National Insurance if you are working while studying, plus information for those who are self-employed, working abroad or foreign students working in the UK