Skip to content

We can't find the page you're looking for

The page you are looking for on the nidirect website has not been found. If you have typed the URL directly into the address bar in your browser please check it's right. If you got here following a link from another website, that link may no longer be correct.

Here are some options

If you're having trouble finding the information you want, try the following pages:

Payment of disability benefits in other European countries | nidirect

The European Court of Justice decided on 18 October 2007 that some disability and carers benefits can be paid to people who leave the UK to live in another European Economic Area (EEA) state or Switzerland.

Your benefits while you are on holiday | nidirect

Advice about what happens to your disability or carer's benefits when you go on holiday in the UK or abroad

Disability Living Allowance - your circumstances | nidirect

Information about your residence and presence in Britain, and other circumstances, which you need to meet to get Disability Living Allowance

Benefits Abroad | nidirect

You will not automatically receive benefits from the UK if you move or travel overseas

Claiming benefits in Europe | nidirect

Claiming benefits, tax credits or other financial support abroad in the European Economic Area (EEA) and other countries that have social security arrangements with the UK