Skip to content

We can't find the page you're looking for

The page you are looking for on the nidirect website has not been found. If you have typed the URL directly into the address bar in your browser please check it's right. If you got here following a link from another website, that link may no longer be correct.

Here are some options

If you're having trouble finding the information you want, try the following pages:

Benefits changes if your child has left full-time education | nidirect

Has your child left full-time education and has their Child Benefit stopped? If so, you must notify your local Social Security Office/ Jobs and Benefits Office about any changes in their circumstances.

Change of circumstances - Leaving school, college | nidirect

Change of circumstances - Leaving school or college

Sources of careers advice | Education works | nidirect

Information on where you can get other sources of information.

Special educational needs: statements | nidirect

How changes are made to a statement of special educational needs (SEN) following an annual review, and what happens if you disagree with changes

Farm income changes while receiving benefits | nidirect

Are you in receipt of a Social Security benefit and also have farm income? If the amount of income you receive has changed, increased, or you have started receiving farm income, you need to notify the office that pays ...