Skip to content

We can't find the page you're looking for

The page you are looking for on the nidirect website has not been found. If you have typed the URL directly into the address bar in your browser please check it's right. If you got here following a link from another website, that link may no longer be correct.

Here are some options

If you're having trouble finding the information you want, try the following pages:

Back pain | nidirect

Find out how to avoid becoming a victim of back pain, what to do if you develop backache and where to get help for chronic back pain

Working at night | nidirect

Details of the restrictions on night work, exceptions, the rights of young workers and pregnant women, and what to do if your employer breaches the regulations

What to do if a flood happens | nidirect

To report flooding call 0300 2000 100. This number is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. When you ring, a member of staff wll take your details and contact the appropriate agency on your behalf.

What to do if your vehicle has been cloned | nidirect

Who to notify if another vehicle is displaying your registration mark

Rest breaks | nidirect

Guide to your legal right to breaks from work, during the working day, and during the week