Skip to content

We can't find the page you're looking for

The page you are looking for on the nidirect website has not been found. If you have typed the URL directly into the address bar in your browser please check it's right. If you got here following a link from another website, that link may no longer be correct.

Here are some options

If you're having trouble finding the information you want, try the following pages:

Sort out a money problem or make a complaint | nidirect

Advice on how to sort out a money problem, make a complaint or get compensation from banks or other financial companies

Complaining about problems with your pension scheme | nidirect

How to complain or seek compensation if you feel you have been mis-sold a pension or suspect it is being poorly managed

Useful contacts for victims of crime | nidirect

Contact details for key Criminal Justice Organisations and general voluntary sector support services Useful contacts for victims of crime As a victim of crime you may find it helpful to speak to someone about your ...

Financial Ombudsman Service | nidirect

Contact details for the Financial Ombudsman Service, a free and independent service that helps resolve complaints between consumers and firms providing financial services - from insurance and mortgages to investments ...

Guide to financial support for people with disabilities | nidirect

A guide to disability-related financial support - from direct payments and Disability Living Allowance to exemptions on paying VAT and reductions on your Council Tax bill