Skip to content

We can't find the page you're looking for

The page you are looking for on the nidirect website has not been found. If you have typed the URL directly into the address bar in your browser please check it's right. If you got here following a link from another website, that link may no longer be correct.

Here are some options

If you're having trouble finding the information you want, try the following pages:

How to claim compensation from TransportNI | nidirect

This page answers questions that are commonly asked when making a compensation claim against the Department for Regional Developemnt's Roads Service

Claiming Compensation from DVA | nidirect

Claim compensation from DVA

How to contact DVA, complain or claim compensation | nidirect

how to make a complaint or a claim for compensation from driver and vehicle agency,

Reporting a road spillage | nidirect

Spillages on roads can cause serious accidents for all highway users. You should report them to your local Roads Service office

Make a claim for criminal injuries sustained from April 2009 | nidirect

Claim compensation for criminal injuries sustained from April 2009