Skip to content

We can't find the page you're looking for

The page you are looking for on the nidirect website has not been found. If you have typed the URL directly into the address bar in your browser please check it's right. If you got here following a link from another website, that link may no longer be correct.

Here are some options

If you're having trouble finding the information you want, try the following pages:

Mental health | nidirect

Information on mental health issues like assessments, community care services, mental health professionals and contacts

Support when you can't stay in your own home | nidirect

Help for over 50s who can't stay in their own home, such as sheltered housing, care homes, extra care housing and moving house

Health and social care assessments | nidirect

Health and social care assessments for disabled people and the type of support and services you may be entitled to receive through your local council

Financial help for families on a low income | nidirect

If you are on a low income you may be able to get financial help, depending on your circumstances

Assessments for carers | nidirect

As a carer you are entitled to an assessment to see if there are any services that can help you